Wednesday, July 14

Gardening Time .

This garden used to be my favourite corner. It has been a while since the last time i've visited it. The condition is really neglected. =(
So, I spend some time there this afternoon to get it tidy.



left-upside: aloe vera ; right: i dont know actually what flower it is, but it is very popular in my country.




waiting for the new born strawberries

This is grass-jelly plants. I'm collecting some of the leaves to make grass-jelly drink, but a really surprising thing attract my attention. See what i've found.

a bird's nest and its eggs. 

I dont really know when it was there, maybe 2 or 3 days ago. But it looks so cute, right? Wondering when the babies born. I've asked my dad to build a little corner for them, and we are planning the design now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment